Let's dive into the world of smart email marketing together to strengthen your presence and deepen customer loyalty.
Did you know that our plugin gives you a 10% discount on all our rates for the first 12 months? Take advantage of it now.
In this article, we will guide you step-by-step through the installation of the CleverReach WordPress plugin so that you can start enjoying the benefits of this combination in no time:
- Find and install WordPress plugin
- Overview and dashboard
- Form creation and editing
- Use shortcodes and edit posts
Find and install WordPress plugin
Search for the CleverReach plugin in the WordPress Appstore or click here:
- Click Download to start the Installation.
- Install the plugin as described on the Wordpress website or in the ReadMe of the file.
After successful installation, there is a new section for CleverReach in the menu on the left. There you can create a new CleverReach account or connect WordPress with an already existing CleverReach account.
During the initial synchronization, a default form is created, which has the same name as the automatically created recipient list.
Overview and dashboard
After a successful first synchronization you will automatically see this dashboard:
On the right, you will see the Signup-Forms element. It lists all CleverReach forms that belong to your Wordpress recipient list.
Below that you can see your integrations and whether you have Contact Form 7 already installed.
This is how the form view looks in your CleverReach account when you have successfully connected the plugin:
Form creation and editing
Click Add Form to create a new form.
When creating the form, select a form name and your WordPress recipient list.
For example, in the form you can insert the reCaptcha to prevent spammers from registering in your form.
- Click Save.
After just a few seconds, the newly created form will appear in your list on the right side of the dashboard:
You have the possibility to edit the form under the form name in Wordpress:
- To do this, move the mouse over the name of the form. Edit in CleverReach appears below it.
- Click on it and the form will open automatically in CleverReach.
- Edit and save the form there.
Use shortcodes and edit posts
The form can be displayed on the frontend using shortcodes. The shortcode is located on the dashboard next to the form name and can be copied there.
A copied shortcode can be pasted in the editor, for example.
- In WordPress, click the Posts item in the menu on the left.
- Move the mouse over the title of the post you want to edit. Different functions will appear.
- Click Edit. The editor opens.
- Paste the copied shortcode into the editor. A Shortcode Block appears automatically:
Your selected form will now appear on your WordPress page
Have fun with our plugin! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.