Right after they see your subject line in their inbox, the next thing recipients read is your preheader. You can find the preheader right beneath the subject line and sender. If you create interesting and exciting preheaders this increases the chances that your email gets opened and read.
Simply open our newsletter editor and navigate to the campaigns settings to define your preheader.
Open your newsletter and the campaign settings:
Navigate to [Preheader] and enter your preheader:
Save, continue and done! Your newsletter now has a preheader.
Tips for a good preheader
- Mention the most important and most interesting aspects of your email in your preheader.
- A preheader should be an addition to your subject line and not replace or rephrase it. Several email clients (e. g. Google Mail) often display the subject and preheader together on smartphones.
- Your preheader should have a maximum of 100 characters.
- In your preheader you can e. g. link to the online version of your emails.
- Personalizations and call-to-actions in the preheader have proven to be particularly efficient
Help & Support
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our service team at any time.