You want to use external templates (for example from Campaign Monitor or Template Monster) in CleverReach? You can simply upload them and convert them with the Template Converter:
CleverReach Template Converter easily converts templates from Campaign Monitor or Template Monster into CleverReach templates. They can then be used immediately in the CleverReach Newsletter Editor.
Log in to your CleverReach account.
- Click on Emails > Templates.
- Click the Add Template button in the upper right corner.
- In the window that opens, enter a name for your template.
- Upload the external template (HTML/Zip file).
- Click the Add button.
- The template will be automatically converted into a CleverReach template, so you can use it to create your mailings in the editor.
- You can find your template in the CleverReach backend under Templates > My Templates (see screenshot above (note: this is where you automatically land first).
- Select your new template and use it to create your mailing.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact our service team at any time.