With the Drag & Drop editor you can place images and content wherever you want within your email. The editor offers the following functionality:
- Content blocks are added via visual selectors (1), moved (2), duplicated (3) or deleted (4).
- Content elements that have already been edited can be saved as snippets in the side menu. (5)
- Every single content element within a newsletter can be matched with a recipient profile so that multiple targeted newsletters can be distributed using only one email campaign. (6)
- Often-used sets of content blocks can be saved as individual templates and are then available for the production of future email campaigns ([Emails] > [Save template]).
- For every content block defined within a template you can determine which editing functionalities are available. E.g. for an element that is supposed to contain text only the option of uploading images can be deactivated.