To prevent technical errors in your CleverReach usage we recommend you evaluate the following possibilities:
- Please check if you are using a dated version of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 9)
- Unfortunately we cannot support all old browser versions and always recommend to use current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- We do not recommend using Safari.
- Certain plugins might add unwanted code snippets into your emails. They might also compromise some functionalities in the CleverReach user interface. If you encounter an error it might make sense to deactivate browser plugins (e.g. Firebug, AdBlock or KeeFox)
- Whenever you copy and paste text directly from a website or a word application (e.g. Microsoft Word) into your newsletter additional code will be inserted even if you cannot see it. This additional code can lead to severe errors in your mailings. We recommend to type the text directly into the editor or to remove any additional formation beforehand. You can do this by pasting the text into a text-only editor such as Notepad++ or KomodoEdit.
- For recurring issues we recommend to empty your browser’s cache before you contact our support.