Please note: This helpcenter post describes how to proceed with our old Classic Editor for creating newsletters. The Classic Editor is no longer technically developed.
We recommend creating your emails in our new Newsletter Editor from now on. It is continuously developed, much easier to use and it offers lots of valuable and handy features.
CleverReach offers you a number of standard elements that you can add to your emails. This allows you to e.g. insert an article containing a headline, text and an image. You will find all available elements in the side bar to the right. Just mark the element you would like to select and use the Drop & Drag functionality to add it to your email.
You also have the option to create custom elements and add them to your account. These customs elements need to be added as HTML-code. You can add and edit your custom elements under [Emails] > [Elements]. To add an element click [Add element], choose a name and insert the source code (make sure to consider our template technology).
In the classic editor you will find these custom element in the side bar on the right under [Pre-built elements]..
- Take note of the CleverReach template technology!
- Custom elements must always be inserted as a standalone HTML section –ideally as a complete HTML table.
- Please note that errors within the HTML structure can lead to severe errors in your emails.
- Take note of our tips for template creation.
- You can also insert custom elements into your emails via dynamic interfaces. Find out more here.
- CleverReach does not offer support for custom templates or elements.