This document explains basic steps how to use the new version of the CleverReach® plugin for xt:Commerce and its functions.
This plugin enables the connection between your CleverReach® account and your xt:Commmerce shop. It includes the following features:
- Entire recipient list, data fields, segments and tags are created automatically
- Automatic import of existing recipients and customers incl. order information
- Regular live synchronization of new recipients and customers incl. order information
- Recipients are noted with "yes" or "no" for their respective newsletter status
- Automatic transfer of customer group and sub shops details for each recipient
- Synchronization of unsubscribes between shop system and CleverReach®
- Product search: Insert your products into your newsletter
- Connect Link extension: Statistics about orders and turnover from each email campaign
- Plugin is available in english, german, french, italian and spanish
Install the CleverReach® xt:Commerce integration within a few minutes by going through the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the xt:Commerce plugins store.
Step 2: Search for the CleverReach® plugin.
Step 3: Click on the "Download" button of the plugin.
Step 4: Click on "Download" or "Downloads" tab.
Step 5: Click on the zip file that should be installed.
Step 6: Enter your shop credentials and download the zip.
Step 7: After the successful download, unpack the zip file and upload folder cleverreach via the FTP client to the /plugin folder of your shop’s root directory. Make sure that uploaded files have proper permissions for the web server to load it. If it is not set correctly, you will see the "Forbidden" page once you open the plugin (after Step 12.).
Step 8: To install CleverReach® for your xt:Commerce shop, log into the admin area of your shop.
Step 9: Click on Plugins -> uninstalled plugins.
Step 10: In the list, search for the plugin you downloaded to the server and click on the installation icon.
Step 11: After confirming the installation you should see a report of the executed routines, with the message: "Installation successful, you can now configure the module under Plugins -> installed plugins".
Step 12: Open Plugins -> installed plugins and click on the edit icon next to the CleverReach plugin and in the opened form configure the plugin and activate it by checking the status checkbox. Once activated, you can access the plugin under the Marketing section.
Help & Support
Submit a request here
1. This plugin supports only the xt-versions 4 and 5. A usage within the shopsystem Modified isn't offered with this plugin.