Oxid is an e-commerce platform that supports companies in the creation and management of online stores.
The CleverReach Oxid 6 & 7 interface offers a synchronization of your Oxid newsletter subscribers with your CleverReach recipient groups.
On our website, you will find an overview of all functions and the scope of this integration.
Installing Oxid requires technical knowledge as it is a server-based e-commerce solution. Here are the basic steps:
- Make sure that your server meets the necessary requirements, such as a suitable PHP version, database support (e.g. MySQL) and sufficient storage capacity.
- Download the zip file via the Oxid Integration for CleverReach Download button on our integration page.
- To install the module via Composer, you must first copy the contents of the "copy_this" folder to the root directory of your store.
Execute the following commands in the command line in the base directory of your store (where the composer.json file of the store is located):
* `composer config repositories.cr/cleverreach path <shop_directory>/source/modules/cr/cleverreach`*
`composer require cr/cleverreach:dev-master`
- After installation, activate the module in the Oxid eShop Admin under
EXTENSIONS > Modules > CleverReach > Activate.
Help & Support
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our service team.