The CleverReach®-Shopware integration offers a synchronization of your Shopware newsletter subscribers and your CleverReach® recipient lists.
The CleverReach®-Shopware integration also uses the CleverReach Connect link extension. When a customer places an order, the interface sends all order information back to your CleverReach® report. This way you can evaluate revenues generated by your mailings.
- Entire recipient list, data fields, segments and tags are created automatically
- Automatic import of existing recipients and customers incl. order information
- Regular live synchronization of new recipients and customers incl. order information
- Recipients are noted with "yes" or "no" for their respective newsletter status
- Automatic transfer of customer group and sub shops details for each recipient
- Synchronization of unsubscribes between shop system and CleverReach®
- Product search: Insert your products into your newsletter
- Connect Link extension: Statistics about orders and turnover from each email campaign
- Plugin is available in english, german, french, italian and spanish
Connection to CleverReach®
You can download our free plugin directly from the Shopware marketplace.
After the installation, you can find the plugin in your Shopware backend in the [Marketing] section in the upper menu bar. Click on [CleverReach], as shown in the image below:
Create a new CleverReach® account or log into your already existing account.
A new list of recipients called „Shopware“, including data field, segments and tags, is created in CleverReach®.
When your recipient data is transferred, a type of "mirroring" is performed in Shopware and all your customer data is transferred to the "Shopware" recipient list at CleverReach®.
The filtering by customer groups and sub shops is done via "Tags" (tagging):
Tagging means attaching features, categories or notes to a recipient.
In the screenshot above you will find the tag "SW-G-Default". This means the recipient/customer comes from:
- SW = Shopware
- G = Group
- Default = Standard
This means that the recipient is currently in the Shopware standard group.
The tag "SW-S-CleverReach_demo_shop" means:
- SW = Shopware
- S = Sub shop
- CleverReach_demo_shop = In which sub shop is the respective recipient/customer stored
The various customer groups and sub shops are created via segments in the Shopware group:
G = Groups – customer group from your Shopware shop
NG = newsletter group – newsletter recipients from your Shopware shop
S = Sub shop - Contains all recipients from the sub shop XY (if you manage several shops)
You can also filter multiple tags. You can find an example here:
In the Shopware marketplace you will find the plugin to download for free.
Any questions? Submit inquiry