This document briefly explains basic steps how to use the new version of the CleverReach® plugin for Shopware and its functions.
- Entire recipient list, data fields, segments and tags are created automatically
- Automatic import of existing recipients and customers incl. order information
- Regular live synchronization of new recipients and customers incl. order information
- Recipients are noted with "yes" or "no" for their respective newsletter status
- Automatic transfer of customer group and sub shops details for each recipient
- Synchronization of unsubscribes between shop system and CleverReach®
- Product search: Insert your products into your newsletter
- Connect Link extension: Statistics about orders and turnover from each email campaign
- Plugin is available in english, german, french, italian and spanish
Connection to CleverReach®
The first step after the installation/update of the plugin is to log in. To open the plugin, click on the [Marketing] section in the top menu and choose CleverReach as shown in the image below:
Please create a new account or log in with your existing data.
The group is then created in CleverReach® including data fields, segments and tags automatically.