The CleverReach® Magento 2 Integration extension offers the synchronization of your Magento 2 newsletter subscribers and CleverReach® subscription groups.
The CleverReach® Magento 2 Integration will track customers who have followed the links in your email campaign. When a customer completes a purchase, the extension will send basic order details back to your reporting dashboard in CleverReach®. This allows you to analyze conversions generated by your mailings.
- Entire recipient list, data fields, segments and tags are created automatically
- Automatic import of existing recipients and customers incl. order information
- Regular live synchronization of new recipients and customers incl. order information
- Recipients are noted with "yes" or "no" for their respective newsletter status
- Automatic transfer of customer group and sub shops details for each recipient
- Synchronization of unsubscribes between shop system and CleverReach®
- Product search: Insert your products into your newsletter
- Connect Link extension: Statistics about orders and turnover from each email campaign
- Plugin is available in english, german, french, italian and spanish
Installation via the marketplace
Install the CleverReach® Magento integration within a few minutes by going through the following steps:
Step 1: Log into your Magento marketplace account
Step 2: Open the CleverReach extension page in your marketplace and hit the “Add to Cart” button
Step 3: Click on the cart icon in the page header and the “Go to Checkout” button
Step 4: Fill out the checkout options and click on “Place Order”
Step 5: To install CleverReach for your Magento shop, log into your Magento 2 Admin Panel
Step 6: Start the Component Manager and click on “Sync”. For detailed help on how to start the Component Manager take a look at this Magento help page.
Step 7: After the Component Manager has finished the synchronization, you can install the CleverReach module by following Magento tutorial
Help & Support
Submit a request here